Murdo Girl…On the road..Throw her a net

I’ve been sitting here for hours on end. The Internet won’t save or send. Why are you doing this I cry, to cyber waves up in the sky. What did you say? I’m not high tech? I don’t know how to use spellcheck? I once again look at my phone. Alas, no signal bars have shown.

The Brick House can’t go unattended. Before long it will be upended. Murdo Girl needs her town. She can’t let her people down! You really should do what she says. She’s Murdo’s very own Next Pres. Her Cabinet with no top shelf, will soon disintegrate itself.  My heart begins to palpitate. Will a lack of cell towers seal my fate?

Hey Val..Kip photo bombed our selfie.

A thought creeps into my mind. How could I have been so blind? I know why I’ve lost my powers. I’ve been collecting “water towers.” Is collecting cell towers the key? Why must they be so ugh-e-ly?

(A small sampling of my collection.)

Now what about Connie’s story, with Pearl and Grace and all their glory? They can’t write what happens next. They would soon be too perplexed. Hope and Warren need me, I shout! I must spell their future out!  Connie is Hope’s friend forever. They need more time to spend together

Wait! Just as I feel my head exploding. I see a picture is uploading. First one then two, now there’s seven.  Am I back in cyber heaven?

Should I forgive? I have no choice. In cyberspace I have no voice. I’ll send this poem for the net to care for. That’s what Al Gore put it there for!

I’ll trust again without exception. Just please give me a strong connection.

**********************************

I want to tell everyone, every single thing we’ve done. Life on the road fills us with pride. It surely has been quite a ride. There’s more than all the scenery. It’s the friends and family we see. We’re here today and gone tomorrow; arrive excited leave with sorrow. We can’t always be together, but the memories will last forever.

wp-1479179386638.jpg

wp-1479187292495.jpg
Quit pouting Camila, or I’ll flush your hat! It looks like a commode.

8 thoughts on “Murdo Girl…On the road..Throw her a net

1. countrygirl57 November 16, 2016 / 2:18 am

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻love this. So creative. ❤️❤️❤️

• Mary Francis McNinch November 16, 2016 / 12:26 pm

Love and miss you countrygirl . Love seeing all of Yolie’s pics of the group!

2. scoper07 November 16, 2016 / 6:03 am

Another unique way of telling your story. Well done. Enjoyed all your photos too. Glad you are having a blast and sharing.

• Mary Francis McNinch November 16, 2016 / 8:39 am

Thanks 07. We spent a couple of fun days with Patti and Jim. I’ll write about it in my next post. Headed for Tucson today.

• scoper07 November 16, 2016 / 1:18 pm

Watch out for the bad guys if you go to old Tucson. They’re the ones in the black hats!

3. sanjuan831 November 16, 2016 / 10:06 am

Hecka good poem! We need to get big hats like Queen Liz and Camilla. Can you pout like them? You sure look Bee-UTI full in your black and orange Murdo HS Shirt in that picture of us at airport with that guy in the back.

• Mary Francis McNinch November 16, 2016 / 12:23 pm

I don’t think I want to pout like them. It’s a bad pic of me..good of you and the guy. I still love it cause it reminds me of a special time with cuz Lav😘