Murdo Girl…Put on your good dress queenies

It got a little crazy here today..figuratively and literally. When you’re losing it, the Brick House is the best place to go right?

IMG_0851

I thought we’d do a little reminiscing about all the places MG took us last year. Let’s see..was it 1978 or 2016? I guess it doesn’t matter. It was a whole lot of fun for this Murdo Girl.

Lav’s next. Yeah..she has to sing on the blog. She doesn’t know it yet, but I know she’ll do it. I’m not sure, but I think she can carry a tune.

I promise, this will be the last time for me this year..whatever year it is.

I gotta get some older pics in here

I gotta have a pic of the Brick House. I heard they had a great party there New Years Eve. “Put on your good dress Queenies..Put that crown hat on your head.”

**********************************************

10 thoughts on “Murdo Girl…Put on your good dress queenies

1. scoper07 January 4, 2017 / 10:03 pm

How great is your song Murdo Girl! A catchy tune there. It is very fitting for the Brick House Gang. Thanks for going to all the work.

• Mary Francis McNinch January 4, 2017 / 10:40 pm

That song has been going through my head for 2 days, now, I’ll never get rid of it. Hope you had a great week-end 07.

• scoper07 January 4, 2017 / 10:57 pm

I assume you wrote the words?

• Mary Francis McNinch January 5, 2017 / 9:00 am

Of course 07.🎢🎀Is it running through your head yet?

• scoper07 January 5, 2017 / 9:15 am

Oh yes. It is helping me get work done. Thank you! πŸ˜€

2. Mari Jackson January 4, 2017 / 10:05 pm

I saw some old pictures in that grouping! Love you, Lav and your blog, Murdo Girl! Nobody writes like you!

• Mary Francis McNinch January 4, 2017 / 10:43 pm

That is such a sweet thing to say Mari. Looking at all those older pics made me want another Murdo reunion. It was hard for me to stop looking through pictures representing all of those stories. Hope all is well in your household. It’s been cold here too.

• sanjuan831 January 4, 2017 / 11:32 pm

Love you too!

3. sanjuan831 January 4, 2017 / 11:40 pm

I am flabbergasted! (You’d never hear a Millenial use that word.). You must have worked hard on that song changing the lyrics so cleverly. Lav could never sing that good! Thanks for sharing the great pictures and song. You can’t go home again, Thomas Wolfe said, but we can in our dreams and our stories– be right there in 1978. Thanks for the great New Years eve party, MG.

• Mary Francis McNinch January 4, 2017 / 11:56 pm

I was flabbergasted when I started looking at the 2000 pictures I have collected. Luv you Lav! You are right. I’m still having fun at that reunion.