Murdo Girl…The gang…Making themselves at home

1880 Town…day four.

wp-1500686398058.jpg

How do you like my selfie?

All of a sudden it got extremely busy in the gang’s little town. It appears that tourists love ghost towns. They have been coming in by the droves to walk through all the houses and businesses and eat at the restaurants. The ladies that teach at the school house are overjoyed. They still don’t have any students per say, but they feel like celebrities anyway. At least a lot of people come to see them, and once they give them a tour and come up with bogus answers to all the silly questions, they get a tip. They’re making so much money they decided to go to the Prairie Pizza Place, but MG said N-O.

Wait! Where are the teacher ladies? Look at that line!

Teacher ladies: It’s been fun, but we’ve got places to go. Who wants to pull us?

wp-1500685125212.jpg

Lav was immediately attracted to the Dances With Wolves attraction. She enlisted the Queen to try to fake out “Stands with a Fist,” so she could have Lt. John Dunbar all to herself.

TC: I feel out of place wrecker man.

wp-1500686983912.jpg

wp-image-1964902283jpg.jpg

AC: I’m almost to Kadoka..Am I ahead or behind the Gang?

DM realized they didn’t have indoor bathrooms in 1889, so he brought in a porta potty. He charges a dime.

When you gotta go, you gotta go

wp-1500676610388.jpgThe cake thing is getting out of control. Watch where you’re pointing those guns ladies.

Looks like Sissy moved from the bank to the saloon

wp-1500685410530.jpg

So, the sunsets on another beautiful Central South Dakota evening.

Who cares?

The Cowboy says: Nope Lucky says: I can’t get away from pictures of sunsets. The wolf, the dogs, and whoever was at the end of the line for the porta potty: We’re leaving tomorrow at sunup

The Phantom Wrangler says: (wait for it….) It’s time

11 thoughts on “Murdo Girl…The gang…Making themselves at home

1. lifelessons July 21, 2017 / 8:44 pm

Once again, first time all day I signed on to the Reader and you had just posted–top of the list. Uncanny.

2. Mary Francis McNinch July 21, 2017 / 9:34 pm

It is uncanny. I don’t post at regular times, it’s just whenever I can throw something together. I’m sure you are far more organized.

3. sanjuan831 July 21, 2017 / 10:50 pm

Lav gets to play cowboys and Indians and get the guy?!

4. Mary Francis McNinch July 21, 2017 / 11:55 pm

What a life! With a name like Stands with a fist, how could you not have fun. I am getting a bigger kick out of the Queen on horseback.

5. scoper07 July 22, 2017 / 6:53 am

I got a kick by watching all the dancing as people waited to use the porta potty…in fact one client accidentally kicked me in the head! I actually had to take a few wooden nickels. Business was so good that I ran out of blue water.

• scoper07 July 22, 2017 / 10:01 am

I had a business going. I made enough money to buy a second porta potty. My business has doubled.

• Mary Francis McNinch July 22, 2017 / 12:17 pm

Let me help you. I added a sign to the post. You must look at it. With sufficient fertilizer, your business could see a lot of growth. 🙂

6. scoper07 July 22, 2017 / 12:32 pm

That’s really funny MG! You should be in advertising.

• scoper07 July 22, 2017 / 2:22 pm

2300. I bought a used one!