As most of you know, I began using Rodan + Fields skin care products. I said I would be up front with you about my experience with my new Redefine Regimen. I’ve been following it for slightly over a month now, and I have started to notice some improvements in my skin and lashes. I want to show you my old and new skin care routines.
Below are all the things I threw away. I also discarded several creams while we were on the trip that aren’t in this photograph.
Below is everything I am currently using for skin care and make-up. I have never been very disciplined as far as skin care and after 50 plus years of using maker-up, I still buy a different color or brand every month or so. I’m always trying to find one I like. I wish I had a dollar for every unused bottle of foundation.
This is my new morning routine, using Rodan + Fields skin care products developed by these two dermatologists.
1) Redefine Daily Cleansing Mask: Wet fingers, apply and leave on 2 minutes
2) Pore Minimizing Toner: Apply with gauze pad…My pores are most porous on my nose and chin.
3) Redefine Triple Defense Treatment (one for am and one for pm)
4) Enhanced Lash Boost (should be applied at night)
5) Radiant Defense Perfecting Liquid in beige (very lightly tinted)
6) Redefine Lip Renewing Serum (It comes in little capsules.) I just got this and I love it. Should be used at night, but one capsule has enough to put a little on in the morning, too. Follow-up with a little mascara, brow pencil, lip pencil and eye liner.
My mascara is really old and gunky…the reason? I haven’t worn it for a very long time. I didn’t have long enough lashes. I mean it. You could barely see them! I really, really love what the lash boost has accomplished in only a month.
Here I am…Ready to go! Except for my hair. I should have thought about my hair first. Oh well, I’m going on 67 and life is pretty good! I try to appreciate each day I’m given and my new mantra is, “Live in the now!”
If you are interested in learning more about these products, please email me at email@example.com or message me on Facebook. I have decided to become a Rodan + Fields Consultant.