Murdo Girl…The Brick House..Roll Call

“ROLL CALL”

This is Next Pres Murdo Girl.. of the Team Coyote Administration

We were dysfunctioning pretty well.. til everyone went on vacation

While we were all having fun.. dancing at the Inaugracorination

wp-1473216711543.jpgwp-1473015658813.jpegreceived_10209903156285964wp-image-1886848156jpg.jpgwp-image-1901790988jpg.jpg

The Queen was abducted by some bad guys.. who took her to a hidden  location

The getaway car, a red convertible, was stolen from the  Auto Museum

The bad guys took TC too..she was blindfolded and couldn’t see ’em

4-gEISLERIMG_0865

The Town Crier wears a cheesehead.. it’s made of cheese, and it smells cheesy

The bad guys brought her back..when they started feeling really queasy

04-Town Cryer

The Murdoites all went West.. to find the Queen and pitch their tents

Sherri got left behind… photodrawing the Mt. Rushmore Presidents

1-Pencil packin Sherri-001wp-1474837100579.jpg

A I and Treason were out there flying.. Airforce Minus One

They never did look for the Queen. They were having too much fun.

Pico and Carol took the bus and enjoyed the open Highway

Pico told Carol to stuff it! No more singing, “I Did it My Way.”

14-Eddie and Mari

1-carolyn fairbanks

We said go to The Brick House.. DM didn’t understand

We found him playing football.. by himself at Haugh Land

IMG_0743

Bean Counter Jerry, Lav and Yram.. all did what they do best

They got busted at the Buffalo Bar.. they’re under Big House arrest

1-images-11-IMG_20160612_0003_11-Jerry Elrod20-IMG_3629

That’s everybody but the Queen.. and of course The Murdo Girl

They had a plan to get some “me time,” and decided to give it a whirl

They ditched the Murdoites and the bad guys.. then found a hidden place to park

It was near the Nemo Cabin..where they went with the dog Habark

There’s one more thing that might be notable

The three came back in the convertible

No charges will be filed..though stealing is a sin

It seems the notoriety brought lots of tourists in

I’m glad that’s all over.. I’m sure you are too

The way I see it.. there’s only one thing left to do

We’ll have a celebration!! Yes! That would be the best!

We’ll have it in October, but we’ll call it Espressofest!

7618b879cabb9f9f7d285614b17555be

9 thoughts on “Murdo Girl…The Brick House..Roll Call

1. scoper07 September 25, 2016 / 5:39 pm

This administration is dysfunctional with a capital D.

A I and I were having fun playing zero gravity in Air Force Minus 1 until we both got air sick at the same time. It was such a mess we could barely see to land. We accidentally landed on the football field. I thought I would do a little conditioning while I was out there. The last time I was on the field we had a pretty good season.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. What a lovely tale Murdo Girl. Gave me lots of laughs. Thank you.

• Mary Francis McNinch September 25, 2016 / 6:13 pm

I was right there with ya til you got to the sick part..hard to get out of my head 07. Stay on the ground please.πŸ™ŠπŸ˜·

• scoper07 September 25, 2016 / 6:24 pm

Sorry. It is mostly a true story of times past except I didn’t get sick but it was the closest I ever came in a small aircraft. We forgot to close the ashtray in the plane and all the ashes went airborne. Smoking is a dirty habit.

• Mary Francis McNinch September 25, 2016 / 7:20 pm

It sure is. Glad you’re feeling better 07. Football season is just getting started!

• scoper07 September 25, 2016 / 7:40 pm

Go lone stars!

2. countrygirl57 September 25, 2016 / 7:55 pm

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»Great! Love it❀️❀️❀️❀️

3. sanjuan831 September 26, 2016 / 8:39 am

I love being part of this administration, dysfunctional- you bet. DM was so lucky to get to fly in Minus 1. So happy the convertible is back and everyone is accounted for physically (mentally accounted for is questionable). I can’t wait to attend the Expressofest! Does anyone know a drinking game?😜

• scoper07 September 26, 2016 / 8:49 am

Anybody have any ping pong balls?
      Lav the Minus 1 is all yours. I’ve been grounded by Next Pres. It might need a little cleaning and airing out though.